University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust is one of the largest acute teaching hospitals in the UK, comprising University Hospital in Coventry and the Hospital of St Cross in Rugby. They offer major advances in patient care, clinical teaching and innovation. They are exceeding the national waiting times targets for our patients, their maternity services were rated as amongst the best in the NHS and they have low incidence of healthcare associated infections such as MRSA and C. difficile.
- Standard NHS Permanent contract;
- Salary Band 5 (£ 21,909 to £ 28,462) for all registered nurses, dependent on demonstrated experience by the candidate.
- Loyalty period of 2 years;
- 37.5 weekly hours;
- 27 days of yearly leave and 8 holidays;
- Career progression and development opportunities.
Package on offer is:
- First month’s rent for accommodation – up to £1200
- Flights paid for, up to £150
- Transport from UK airport to the hospital paid for, up to £40
- Reimbursement for the NMC first years fee – £230 Max
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org