We are currently seeking an experienced European qualified Emergency Department Charge Nurses (Adult and Paediatric) for immediate placement in Sharjah, Dubai.
The position is available on a full time basis.
Our client is a leading International Hospital based in Dubai.
Duties of the Post:
- Managing a patient care unit for administrative and clinical aspects to include organizing, developing, directing and assuring the delivery of cost-effective quality patient care.
- Provides education to staff based on theoretical and clinical experience.
- Supports the development of clinical pathways and clinical practice guidelines through utilization data and analysis within the clinical unit.
- Establishes and maintains an effective working relationship and ongoing communications with medical staff and other department heads.
- Generally has a duty of care to ICML and works with and works with and cooperates fully with ICML and the ICML Project Manager in the implementation of all aspects of the Agreement between ICML’s Client and ICML.
- Minimum three years’ experience as a Nurse. One year minimum experience in A&E.
- TAX FREE EARNING = 15,500 (£3441)AED PER MONTH
- VISA Costs Covered
- Health care cover
- Accommodation, studio apartment
- Transport to and from work
- Outbound Flight and Return flight at the end of their contract and also one flight a year.
If you have the following, then please apply today to: firstname.lastname@example.org