- Under general direction,
- Provides clinical and educational support to the Emergency Department.
- Assumes primary responsibility for the development,
- implementation and evaluation of orientation,
- Education and skills training programs of staff .
- Supports clinical practice within the hospital.
Benefits on offer:
– 22,000 AED (£4865) per month or £58,000 per year plus paid accommodation.
– The contract is single status, and they will receive the same benefits as the nurses, I.e, they are provided with company transportation (a van to take them to and from work).
– Annual leave flight for candidate only.
– Full medical coverage for candidate only
– 9 working hours per day (Sunday to Thursday)
Profile of candidate:
– Minimum three (3) years recent experience in nursing with at least one (1) year in Emergency department in clinical teaching preferably in a tertiary hospital
– One (1) year experience in clinical teaching.
If you have the following, then please apply today to: firstname.lastname@example.org