Located in the heart of Kensington, the Employer is an international hospital committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for paediatric patients.
We are looking for a Staff Nurse who will be able to provide an outstanding level of care to all patients and their families. You will act as a strong patient advocate whilst working closely with the wider multidisciplinary team. In return, The Client offers you a supportive and friendly environment where you can develop your skills and look forward to career development within Paediatrics.
Who we’re looking for
- Registered Children’s Nurse
- Experience on a Paediatric ward or Outpatient Unit
- Venepuncture and Cannulation skills are desirable
- Ability to work under pressure as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
This is a full time position working 37.5 hours per week. The salary for this position is £28,845 – £35,026 per annum.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery and management of direct nursing care
- Working with agreed nursing standards and according to Nursing and Midwifery Council Code for nurses
- Plan and organise own workload in order to meet patient need.
- Understand the principles of delivering prescribed treatment safely to achieve positive patient outcomes.
- Within a system of case management, co-ordinate and monitor the progress of patient care and report any variance appropriately.
Ensure the correct storage and administration of medications in accordance with the hospital policies and NMC Standards for Medicine Management and ensure the safe handling of drug keys at all times
Send us your CV to email@example.com