Wexham Park Hospital
Based on the outskirts of London,with good connections to Heathrow international airport, Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust provides NHS hospital services for around 900,000 people across Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey and south Buckinghamshire. Wexham Park Hospital is a large NHS hospital which provides emergency, trauma and orthopaedic surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, paediatric, coronary care and maternity services, amongst others, in Wexham, Berkshire, United Kingdom. It is an associate teaching hospital for the London and Oxford postgraduate medical and dental education organisations, receiving fully qualified nationally-appointed trainees (foundation, GP, core and specialty) who are undertaking further postgraduate training in a variety of specialties.
About the offer:
- Standard NHS Permanent contract;
- Salary Band 5 (£ 21,909 to £ 28,462) for all registered nurses, dependent on demonstrated experience by the candidate.
- 37.5 weekly hours;
- 27 days of yearly leave and 8 holidays;
- In the event a candidate has not completed his/her registration with the NMC at the time of commencement of employment, he will be invited to begin working as a healthcare assistant until the registration is complete;
- Career progression and development opportunities.
Wexham is looking for :
- Elderly Medicine
- Acute Medicine
- General Surgery
- Medical Wards
- Coronary Care
- Cancer Care
If You are interested, send me your CV to: email@example.com