General Dentist for a private clinic
Synonyms: dentist, dental surgeon, endodontist, dental doctor, odontology, odontologist
You will work in a Danish private dental clinic with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions and solid financial situation. You will have a better work-life balance and secure future. You can also become clinic owner in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, which will provide great financial potentials.
The clinics are located in small town areas. They have built-up patient circle and loyal and experienced staff. You will work in
friendly atmosphere with colleagues as well as patients. Your primary tasks will be general dentistry, crowns, bridges, endo-treatment etc.
- Dentist with minimum of 3-5 years of experience in dentistry
- Interested in implantology is an advantage, but it is not a requirement
- Speak English on a high level
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect in cooperation with us?
- Fixed monthly salary in the first 24 months: 35.000 DKK + 5% bonus of the turnover
- The conditions after 24 months are renegotiable. A raise between 50-75% is to be expected.
- 37 hour working week
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with 800 Euros settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start, if you work 2 years at the clinic
- 70 Euros extra support per child and free childcare for nursery and kindergarten aged children in a professional kindergarten near our facilities during your stay in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Legal framework and expertise
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care both in Budapest and in Denmark
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
If you are interested, please send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org