The Rheumatology Clinic diagnoses and treat patients with mixed collection of rheumatic medical conditions. All of the clinic’s patients have been referred to the clinic by either their GPs, or a specialized hospital department.
- Have a minimum of 3/5 years experience in Rheumatology
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Ambitious of having an own private clinic
- Patient-oriented, with co-operative skills, entrepreneurial spirit, business-oriented mindset, long-term perspective
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
- 40 hour working week organized in a family friendly way
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- Guaranteed yearly salary: 96.000 Euro
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with 800 Euros settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- 70 Euros extra support per child and free childcare for nursery and kindergarten aged children in a professional kindergarten near our facilities during your stay in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care both in Budapest and in Denmark
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
We are recruitment agency, working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia. The company has successfully relocated several hundreds of health care professionals and their family members. We have been authorized by our client to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
Want to hear more?
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org